What are the Skills Required for Online Earning?
- Computer/ Laptop with internet access.
- Basic computer operation, typing, and researching skills
- Additional Skills as per your interest like Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Content Writing, Social Media Marketing, etc.
- Hard Work, Strong dedication, and Consistency.
How to Earn Money Online in Nepal?There are many ways to earn money online in Nepal. But all of them are not genuine. They might waste your time and energy and create confusion in your mind. Here, I have discussed five effective ways of making money online.
1. YoutubeIf you have good video-making skills then it may be the best option for making money in Nepal. Once your channel becomes popular you start earning through the ads in their videos by applying for Google Adsense. You can also put ads for local businesses by promoting your client’s business in your videos. But Don’t expect this to happen overnight. It takes time and effort to build up a good audience base and you need really need to work hard consistently. The good news is that Nepal has recently been listed in the YouTube Partner Program. Previously, it was unavailable in Nepal and the users were unable to monetize their Youtube Channel from Nepal.
Follow these six steps to earn money online in Nepal from Youtube:1. Start a YouTube channel. 2. Create a video according to your niche. You can do this with a web camera, mobile device, or screen recording program. 3. Upload your video to YouTube. Create a good title and thumbnail image for it. Also, try SEO. 4. Repeat this daily until you get a good number of subscribers. 5. Apply for the YouTube partner program 6. Start earning from YouTube after getting the approval. Once you get the approval, people will see the ads along with ads in your videos. You will make money for each views your video receive. You can also earn money through affiliate marketing by promoting products of different affiliate organization from your youtube channel. I have discussed affiliate marketing in detail in this article.
2. BloggingIt is one of the best options for online income as part-time jobs in Nepal. You can easily start your website using different platforms like Blogspot, WordPress, Square Space choosing the proper domain, templates, layout, and overall design of your website. You can easily register the .com.np domain for free. If you have an organization, you can get .org.np and for a school, you can get .edu.np. It depends upon your purpose. Here is a complete guide for you to help you to register the .com.np domain for free. How To Register .com.np Domain For Free In Nepal? – TechnoKD After that, you need to select the proper niche based on your choice, interest, and research so that you can publish high-quality content consistently. You really need strong dedication and patience if you want to succeed in the long run. The more your content will be unique and appealing, the more traffic you will get on your website and the more will be the potential for higher earnings.
Top 10 Niches For Blogging in Nepal 20211. Technology 2. Sports 3. News and Updates 4. Automobile 5. Music and entertainment 6. Health and fitness 7. Jobs and career 8. Arts and culture 9. Real estate and properties 10. Banking and finance Once you are all done with your website, you can apply for Google Adsense, which will put ads on your websites, making money for you. If you want decent traffic on your website, make sure your content SEO friendly. You can also make different websites for checking results, date conversion, currency conversion, etc. These websites also drive huge traffic if you can rank your website on Google.
Follow these five steps to earn money online in Nepal from blogging:1. Create a blog website. 2. Publish regular content on your blog (Anything that you know like tech articles, entertainment, politics, sports, your experiences, etc.). 3. Increase your reach by doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO). 4. Apply for Google AdSense. 5. Once your AdSense account is approved, place AdSense ads on your blog. 6. Start earning every time your visitor clicks on AdSense ads. Once your website is getting a good reach you can also put Ads of local businesses on your website and promote them. You can also apply for affiliate marketing by selling someone’s products by promoting them through your platform. Thus, there is a huge opportunity to earn money online in Nepal from blogging.
3. FreelancingFreelancing is the popular way to earn money online and it has several options. If you are good at a certain specific field like Graphic Designing, Website Design, and Development, Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, etc, this can be a good choice for you in Nepal. All you need to do is to create an account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you and you will be paid for your skills. You need to build your good portfolio to get the first job. Once you start getting a job, you can earn a decent amount of money.
In-Demand Freelance Skills of Nepal :
- Graphic Designing
- Website Design and Development
- Data Entry
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
Top freelancing websites popular in Nepal
4. Affiliate MarketingIf you are a Content Creator, Blogger, Publisher, or influencer with a qualifying website/blog, at least 10K Followers on Social Media Accounts (FB, Instagram, etc.), then you can earn a good amount of money by promoting the products via Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting the products and services of affiliate partners through your platform. When someone buys through your affiliate link, you get a commission. It can be very useful to Youtubers, bloggers, and Publishers for producing a new source of income in Nepal.
Popular Affiliate Programs of Nepal
- Daraz Affiliate Program
- Sasto deal Affiliate Program
- Hamro Bazar Affiliate Program
- Clothing Nepal Affiliate Program
- AGM Web Hosting Affiliate Program
- Thulo Affiliate Program
- Bhakari Affiliate Program
- Durbar Mart Affiliate Program
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program
How Affiliate Marketing Works?
Affiliate marketing is quite simple to work with. For this, You should join an affiliate program and generate a custom affiliate link to the products and offers to promote. Share or recommend those links on your blog, social media platforms, or website and track the sales.You will get a commission every time someone uses your links to make a purchase. Just follow these simple steps you can earn a decent amount depending upon your traffic. Thus, Affiliate Marketing can be a good choice for you for making money online in Nepal.
5. Selling Stock Photos and Graphics OnlineIf you are good at photography, video grapy and Graphics Designing then there is a huge opportunity for you. Nepal is a country known for magnificent landscapes of exciting natural beauties, Majestic Himalayas, historical and religious places, and adventures. Many of them are listed in UNESCO world heritage too. You can take the photographs and videos and sell them through different platforms like Shutter Stock, Adobe Stock, Alamy, etc. In general, stock photos earn approximately 25-45 cents per image, per month. Make sure your photography meets the standards set by these platforms. They want bright, clean, full-colour images that are well-lit, in sharp focus, and that have mass appeal. If they’re going to crop or edit the image in some way, they can do that themselves. So keep your pictures neutral.
Top 10 Websites Where You Can Sell Your Photos Online
- Getty Images
- Adobe Stock
- Elephant Stock
- Tour Photos
- Photo Shelter