Hey! Do you want to create a TMS account? No problem! We are here to help you out. In fact, TMS through internet has made the sale and purchase of share so simple and easy with online registration facility that anyone with a little knowledge can make a trade. That’s why, we have come with this aricle to help you know how to open TMS account online.
What is TMS?
TMS (Trade Management System) is a bridge that connects investors to the system of brokers and Nepse. You need a TMS account to buy and sell the shares. Therefore, we are going to deal about how to open TMS account online.
To open TMS account online, you must have a DEMAT account. If you have already made your DEMAT account, move further. If not, read this article.
Also, click here to watch how to buy a share.
How to open TMS account?
Follow these steps to create a TMS account.
- Know about the brokers you can find in your area that facilitates with online facilities.
2. Search with the name of the broker on your browser.
3. Click on the website link.
3. Go to ‘Downloads’ option and tap on ‘KYC-form-individual’.
4. Click on the download icon at the top right to download the file and save it. Or you can print it by clicking on print icon if you are connected to the printer. Print the downloaded file from somewhere if you have no direct access to print.
5. Fill all the information duly as asked by the form and take an image of each sheet of paper on your device.
6. The file gets stored in your device with the extension ‘.jpg’. You need to convert it to the ‘pdf’ form. For your convenience, I have shown the steps for the conversion.
7. Type ‘j-p-g-t-o-p-d-f’ on your browser and tap on ‘upload files’.
8. The files will be shown on the screen. Select the saved images of the KYC-form you have just filled and click on ‘open’.
9. While your files are being uploaded, click on the option ‘COMBINED’. The files get stored in your computer.
10. Get back to the broker’s website and click on ‘Online Trading’ to create an online trading account.
11. A new window opens. Click on ‘New Registration’ as shown below.
12. The screen demands you to fill the information in five different sections. Firstly, fill with the general details and tap on ‘Next’. You can get the Broker Number from the URL of the website above.
13. Secondly fill the Individual details and click on ‘Next’.
14. Thirdly, fill the Address details and tap on ‘Next’.
15. Now it’s time to fill the bank details. Fill them duly and click on ‘Next’.
16. A new section is open for Depository Details. Enter the16-digit BOI(Beneficiary Owner Identity) Number and click on ‘Next’.
17. Here, you have to upload two documents namely citizenship and KYC. Upload the files and click on Submit Application.
- For citizenship, click on ‘upload’, select the file and tap on open.
- For KYC form, repeat the above steps (as done for citizenship).
18. Mark a tick to agree for the terms and conditions and click on ‘Proceed’.
19. Finally, click on ‘Submit’. You will be shown a message of successful submission.
Note: It may take 2-4 days for the verification. After your account is verified, you will receive the ‘username’ and ‘password’ on your e-mail account.
After that, you can make a sale or purchase by visiting the website of Nepse and entering the username and password you received to login your trading account.
If there still arises any problem, consult your broker either by visiting or by calling on the numbers on your broker’s website.
This is all about how to create TMS account online. No botheration, no confusion, just few clicks and your account is created. It is just that simple and you can enjoy the online trading in share market. Hope this article was helpful for you. Do let us know if you want to say something about this article by leaving a comment in the comment box below. Have a great day!