How to Make a YouTube Video Your Ringtone in 2023?
While YouTube does not give an official means to save a video in audio format, there are various workarounds that allow you to download music or audio from a YouTube video. In this article, we will be teaching you how to make a YouTube Video your ringtone.
This is especially useful if you can’t locate the ringtone you want on major ringtone portals or other websites, or if the music you want isn’t accessible for download on other streaming platforms.
YouTube’s app allows you to watch a variety of videos without any problems. Unless you have a premium membership or YouTube Music enabled, you will not be able to stream simply the music while skipping the audio. This also means you won’t be able to save these audio tracks as native music files for offline listening or use them as a smartphone ringtone.
Table of Contents
Why Is YouTube The Best Platform For Selecting Ringtones?
YouTube is one of the largest collections of videos, music, songs, and other media, including movies, all while maintaining video and audio bitrate quality.
Obtaining films from YouTube in any format is straightforward and requires no effort. Many programs are available that allow you to instantly download videos from YouTube in any format. And the majority of musicians initially upload their tracks on YouTube. There’s no reason why YouTube isn’t the best place to get ringtones.
How to Make a YouTube Video Your Ringtone?
There are various ways by which you can make a youtube video your ringtone. It is quite easy and quick. First of all, you need to convert the youtube video to mp3 format. Then you can trim the video as per your need and make it your ringtone. Follow these steps to make a Youtube video your ringtone.
Step 1: Convert the video in MP3 format
1. Go to YouTube and search for the video you want to convert and use.
2. Click on the Share Button, select Copy Link or Copy URL.
3. Now open your internet browser on your and go to https://ytmp3.cc/.
4. Paste the Link over in the box and click convert. Click on ‘Download mp3’ option.
5. Now you have the mp3 file of the video and you can now download this audio file.
Step 2: Trim the Audio
- Head over to the App Store and search for “MP3Cutter” and download it.
- Open the application and Select MP3 Cutter, allow the permissions, and now choose the converted file.
- Drag the play head and time the audio exactly as per your needs.
- Select the Continue button on the top, adjust the settings and click on convert.
Here, I have used an MP3 cutter for my iPhone. You can use any other audio trimmer online or any other application from the Playstore/AppStore.
Step 3: Make it your ringtone
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Sound and vibration are two things that you should look for.
- Search for the desired ringtone and select it.
On an Android Device:
Using Audio Cutter
- Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the video you wish to turn into an Android ringtone.
- Copy the YouTube URL and put it into Audio cutter online. Cut the audio that you’d like to use as a ringtone.
- You may use the fade-in and fade-out boxes to trim the audio to make it seem more natural and harmonic.
- Choose to download the ringtone you’ve cut in from there.
- You may then use the sound on your Android smartphone after saving it to the cloud.
- Copy the URL of the video with the appropriate music from the YouTube program.
- Open Apowersoft Free to MP3 on your mobile browser, then go to the search box and paste the URL there, followed by tapping the Convert option.
- After following the steps to enable the online launcher, the Apowersoft program will begin the audio conversion and store the MP3 file to your PC.
- After the program has successfully stored the needed ringtone, just connect your Android phone to your PC and transfer the saved MP3 ringtone. Then, in Your Music Library, make it your ringtone.
Following the above steps, you can easily make a youtube video of your ringtone. I hope this article was helpful to you. Do let us know your questions in the comment box, and share your reviews!
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.