Since its inception in 2006, Twitter has become one of the most popular apps in today’s time because of the fact that it offers an entirely new mode of communication that allows for the controlled dissemination of information. However, your most preferred app may not be in your preferred language. In this article, we will teach you how to change Twitter language.
We can be able to accept new ideas, innovations, and technology by changing our language. It’s not simply the words themselves that change; it’s also how we use them. Additionally, changing Twitter language can be immensely helpful if you are trying to learn a new language.
How To Change Twitter Language?
We can change Twitter language on both a personal computer as well as a mobile device. In this article, we have demonstrated the process for both sorts of devices.
1. On a Mobile Phone
It is critical to use websites in your favourite language in order to fully appreciate and comprehend them. Thankfully, you can quickly change Twitter language on a Mobile Phone. Follow these steps to do so:
1. Log in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on your profile picture and open ‘Settings and Privacy‘.
3. Open ‘Accessibility, display and languages‘ option.
Note: Here, you get multiple choices for choosing your language. You can change your preferred language or other languages as per your needs.
4. Open ‘Preferred Language’, click on ‘Update Language’ to select your preferred language.
5. Open ‘Other languages’, click on ‘More’ to select your preferred language.
2. On a Personal Computer
On Twitter, you can always change the language to your preferred language. Changing the Language on Twitter on a personal computer is an extremely easy process. You will need to log in to your account to change Twitter language. Follow these steps to do:
1. Log in to your Twitter account.
2. Click ‘More’ bottom and then ‘Settings and Privacy’.
3. Select ‘Accessibility, display and languages‘ from the pop-up menu.
4. Select ‘Language’ option from the options menu.
Note: Here, you get multiple choices for choosing your language. You can change your display language, additional language, etc as per your needs.
5. Click on ‘Display Language‘ and select your preferred language from the dropdown menu, then click ‘Save.’
6. Click on ‘Additional languages you speak‘ and select your preferred language, then click ‘Done.’
How many languages is Twitter available in?
Twitter is available in 33 languages, but emoji is the universal language on the app. It is an understatement to suggest that Twitter is a global phenomenon. According to a January corporate blog post, 70% of its users are from outside the United States, and the platform enables microblogging in 33 languages.
Which programming language is used in Twitter?
The appearance and feel of Twitter’s user interface, as well as those of many other websites, is thanks to the popular Web programming language Ruby on Rails. Because Ruby was used for the user interface, or “front end,” it made it reasonable to utilize Ruby for back-end activities like message queuing.
If your Twitter is set to a different language than your preferred one, follow the procedures outlined above to change it. If you’d prefer your Twitter to be in a different language — perhaps because you’re bilingual or trying to acquire a new language through immersion — you can do so.
We hope this article was helpful for you to change Twitter language. Do let us know your comments and questions in the comment box!
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.