How to CC in Gmail in 2023?-Simple and Easy Steps
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google where you can send electronic mail or email to people using an email address. You can send your email to a specific person or you can choose to send it to multiple people at once. To do so, we use the help of a CC or Carbon Copy. In this article, we will be showing the ways on how to cc in Gmail.
Table of Contents
What is CC in Gmail?
CC is the short form of ‘Carbon Copy’ and is used to send our email to more than one person. You can add multiple recipients to an email by adding them to the ‘To‘ section of the email before sending the email. All of the addresses mentioned will then receive your sent email.
How to CC in Gmail?
The CC feature has been one of the earliest features that were provided by Gmail. Instead of writing specific emails to numerous people one by one, you can just send the email to multiple people using this feature. Down below we have ways to CC in Gmail for the emails you are sending on mobile as well as the desktop version.
1. Tap the ‘Compose(+)‘ button after logging into your Gmail app.
2. Tap on the down arrow on the side of the ‘To‘ section.
3. Tap on the ‘cc‘ section and add all of the recipients you wish to send the mail to.
4. Finish your email and click on the ‘Send‘ icon.
1. Click ‘Compose(+)‘ on the left side after signing into your gmail account.
2. Click on the ‘CC‘ option present on the right of the ‘To‘ section.
3. Add all of the recipients you wish to send the mail to on the ‘CC‘ section.
4. Finish your email and click on ‘Send‘.
How to CC in Gmail on a Reply?
Up above were ways to cc while sending an email on Gmail. But what if you need to CC an email that you have already received and need to send a reply to? Do not worry it is quite simple and relatively similar to the method above. Just follow the steps given below:
1. Go to the email that you want to reply to .
2. Scroll all the way down and press ‘Reply‘.
3. Tap on the ‘To‘ section and press on the down arrow.
4. Tap on ‘cc‘ and add all the recipients you want to send the reply to.
5. Finish your email and press on the ‘Send‘ icon.
1. Go to the email that you want to reply to and tap on the three dots.
2. Click on ‘Reply‘ and you’ll be taken to the same format as before.
3. Click on the ‘To‘ section and click on the ‘CC‘ section.
4. Add all the recipients and click on ‘Send‘.
CC is the best feature to send your email to multiple people at once without having to go through the hassle of sending them one by one. The steps are really simple and if you go through the processes laid out at the top, you should easily be able to do so. That is about it for this article but of you have any questions or queries then please feel free to leave them down below.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.