Nepal has been listed in the YouTube Partner Program. Previously, it was unavailable in Nepal and the users were unable to monetize their Youtube Channel from Nepal. This program is already available in 120+ countries.
It is really good news for Nepali YouTubers as they can now easily monetize their YouTube channel from Nepal. It will also give access to different YouTube resources and features. Before this, Nepali YouTubers had to choose the location of other countries like India, the USA to get monetization on YouTube. Now, they will be recognized as Nepali YouTubers.
You can apply to the YouTube Partner Program from your account in Creator Studio. However, you should fulfill some requirements to be eligible for this Program.
Nepal Listed in the YouTube Partner Program – What are the minimum requirements
You should fulfill the following requirements to apply for this Program.
- One must have followed all the YouTube monetization policies.
- He/she should be in a country where It is available.
- One should Have more than 4,000 public watch hours in the last 12 months.
- Should Have more than 1,000 subscribers.
- One must have a linked AdSense account.