Facebook is among the most popular and widely used social media platforms worldwide. This platform lets you connect with people worldwide, whether they are your close friends and family or a stranger online. You may find it difficult to access your accounts if you have multiple accounts on Facebook. To solve the problem you can switch accounts on Facebook.
Facebook is providing users with many more features nowadays. One of those features is switching between accounts. If you have multiple accounts then you can switch accounts very quickly. You can add multiple accounts up to 10 accounts and switch between them very quickly. If many people use your PC then this feature can save a lot of time.
How to Switch Accounts on Facebook?
When you are using multiple Facebook accounts, you want to switch between them easily. Instead of logging out and entering your email every time, it would be easy to just enter your password and then log in. This is the reason why the switching account feature is getting very popular nowadays. There are two different options to switch between your multiple accounts on Facebook. They are:
- Switch Accounts on Facebook From Smartphone
- Switch Accounts on Facebook From PC
Switch Accounts on Facebook From Smartphone
It is very easy to switch accounts on Facebook using the application on your smartphone. Facebook does not directly show you the menu to switch accounts but keeps it near the Log Out area. If people want to log out to change accounts, they can directly do so without logging out. To shift from one account to another from the Facebook app follow these steps:
1. Open Facebook and then tap on more options and select the profile picture of the account you want to open.
2. Tap on ‘LOG IN’ by the side of the account you want to open.
If you have saved your password then you will be logged in to your account. Else you need to type your password to log in. Hence by following these steps above you can easily shift between multiple accounts using your smartphone.
Switch Accounts on Facebook From PC
You can easily change between your multiple accounts using your PC. The same method is applicable to web browsers on smartphones as well. However, you need to make sure that you add your account before you can switch them. To switch between your accounts on Facebook from a PC follow these steps below:
1. Open Facebook and then tap on ‘Add Account’.
2. Enter your email and password and then tap on ‘Log In’.
3. If you do not have another account already added then follow the same previous steps to add the account.
4. Loing to one of your accounts and then tap on your profile picture and then on ‘See all profiles’.
5. Tap on ‘Switch accounts’.
6. Select the account to which you want to switch.
7. Enter the password of that account and then tap on ‘Log In’.
Hence by following the steps above you can easily switch between accounts using your PC. If you have enabled save password then you also do not need to enter the password every time. This can save you a lot of time and help you a lot.
There has been a huge demand for using multiple accounts in one place. Hence, Facebook’s addition of this feature seems like a very predictable and necessary move. In this article, we talked about ways you can switch accounts on Facebook through both web browsers and mobile applications. We hope this was a helpful article and let us know if you have any queries.