Facebook, one of the most popular social networking sites in the world with 2.89 billion monthly active users, offers a function that allows you to check who has liked your page. Yes, you read that correctly. However, if you don’t know where to search, this may be a difficult task. This article deconstructs the process of determining which users like your page.
On a Mobile:
The process might be a tad bit different depending on whether you use a laptop/desktop/tablet or a smartphone.
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Click the ‘More’ that displays above the cover image of your Page.
3. Scroll down and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
4. Click on ‘People and Other Pages.’
5. Select from the given options to view the information you want to see.
- People who like your page
- Pages that like this page
- Banned people and pages
Go to the Insights tab once you’ve looked through the names and images of people who have ‘liked’ your Page. The Insights tab is positioned directly below the main Facebook dark blue bar at the top of your Page.
The Insights tab contains a wealth of data on Likes, Reach, Page Views, Actions on Page, Posts, People, and more, and you can find information such as:
- what nations and cities your supporters hail from, and how many of them there are;
- What proportion of your admirers are women or males; what proportion of your fans are of various ages;
- when you have a large number of internet admirers;
- the amount of individuals that have been reached by your content;
On a Computer:
In your news feed, click Pages in the left menu.
1. Go to your Facebook Page.
2. Click Settings in the left column.
3. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
When this page opens, it will further open into a list of ‘People who Like this Page’ and show you the details of the person who likes your page such as:
- Their names,
- Their profile picture, and
- The date when they liked your page
Pages who have liked your page:
Click the down arrow to the right of the ‘People Who Like This Page’ section to see which Pages have liked your page. The name of the Page, the profile photo of the Page, and the date when they liked your Page will be included in the list.
Remember that individuals can choose who can see what they’ve liked, so you might not see the names of everyone who likes your Page. Only the names of those who have publicly liked your Page will be shown to you.
On the other hand, you won’t be alerted if someone dislikes your Page, so the only way an admin will know is if they monitor the person before/after like it and check if they’re in the list or not.
One of the most useful features of this function is the ability to ‘Remove Page Likes’ and ‘Ban From Page’ for both persons and Pages who have liked your Page. If you ban someone or a page, they won’t be able to post, comment, or do anything else on your page.
In addition to this, you can find out who your top fans are, with a bunch of helpful apps! You may also use the moderating tool to keep track of the conversations that are taking place in the comments section of your articles and respond to your fans.
This is all about who likes your Facebook page. You can see all the required details by exploring these settings easily from your mobile or computer. I hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any queries, let us know through the comment section. If you are interested to know who shared your Facebook post, then go through this article.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.