Facebook is one of the most widely used apps worldwide. Every minute, it has hundreds of thousands of posts being uploaded on its platform. You get viewed with the posts of friends you have or pages you liked. Now, when you see a particular post on Facebook that you find interesting, you like/react to it. In this article, you will learn how you can see liked posts on Facebook once you have refreshed your feed.
If you are a regular Facebook user, it is no doubt that you like a number of posts daily. Those posts maybe are informational, political, of your friends or anything else. There might arise situations when you want to see that post again to confirm something or in some cases, to unlike it.
You might as well want to know what page or person posted it. These previously liked posts can be accessed on Facebook easily with the Activity Log button about which you will learn further in this article.
How to See Liked Posts on Facebook?
Facebook consists of an Activity Log button that allows its users to view all the activities they have done through their accounts. It allows you to see which pages, posts, pictures you have liked, commented on, the searches you have made and many more. You can see liked posts on Facebook from:
1. Using Phones (Facebook app)
2. Using Desktop/Pc (Facebook Web)
1. Using Phones (Facebook App)
You can see liked posts on Facebook by following these steps:
1. Open Facebook app and Log into your account.
2. Tap on the ‘Hamburger icon’.
3. Open your Profile and tap on the ‘Three dots’.
4. Click on ‘Activity Log’ option.
5. Scroll down and tap on ‘View Activity History’.
6. Click on ‘Filters’ and select ‘Categories’.
7. Click on ‘Interactions’ option.
8. Select ‘Likes and Reactions’.
This way, you can see liked posts on Facebook and review them or unlike them as per your need.
2. Using Desktop/PC (Facebook Web)
To view your liked posts on Facebook using Desktop/PC, follow these steps:
1. Log into Facebook through web.
2. Click on ‘Account’ button and select ‘Settings and Privacy’.
3. Tap on ‘Activity Log’ option.
4. On the left hand side, you will see a long list of options to choose from. Select ‘Interactions’.
5. Choose ‘Likes and Reactions’ to view posts you have liked/reacted to.
Hence, in this way you can see liked posts on Facebook through the web.
Can I Filter Liked Posts on Facebook?
Yes, you can. Facebook consists of your Activity Log from the very beginning. Viewing the posts you want can take much work and time. So, you can filter it to see the posts you want to view of a specific year or date or a range of it. Filtering the posts will allow you the opportunity to save your time as you don’t have to go through every single one of them. It will also allow you the function to unlike the posts if you want to do so.
All you have to do is enter the start date and end date of which post you want to view. As the Facebook Activity log consists of the detail of posts as well, you can also view who posted them as per your requirement.
Thus, by using the steps mentioned above in the article, you can easily see liked posts on Facebook. As per your need, you can unlike the posts or comment on them or just review them. This feature also helps you to make sure that your favoured posts do not disappear and you can access them anytime you want to.
Hope this article was helpful to you and cleared your doubts.
Do leave comments if you have any confusion.