It happens very often with us that we create different accounts and forget to remember the email address or phone number we used to create it. Sometimes we lose the phone number or email address from which we created an account. It can be frustrating to lose access to our account. But you can still to Recover Facebook Account without Email and Phone Number. Here’s How!
There are many cases where we can’t access our Facebook account because we lose the email or phone number which we used to make an account. Account hacked and Forgotten Password are some very common problems that have been occurred to almost every one of us. Whatever be the case, we can still recover our account. Luckily there are some ways to quickly regain access to Facebook even without an email or phone number. For this, you have to upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID so that you can recover your account.
Follow these steps to Recover Facebook Account
1. Open the browser on your mobile you often use and open the Facebook login page.
2. Open the menu of your browser and enable desktop mode. You can also switch to desktop mode directly by clicking here.
3. Enter your email or phone number and click on ‘Forgot password.’
4. Click on ‘I Can’t Access My Email’.
5. As you have lost both your phone number & Email, click on ‘No longer Access to these?’.
6. Enter your new Email address and click on ‘Continue’.
7. Enter your Name and upload ID in the given field and click on ‘Send’.
What type of ID Facebook accepts?
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage certificate
- Official name change paperwork
- Personal or vehicle insurance card
- Non-driver’s government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card, pension card)
- Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
- Tribal identification or status card
- Voter ID card
- Family certificate
- National age card
- Immigration registration card
- Tax identification card
Note: Your ID should be from the country where you want to run ads, and the name of that country must appear on your ID and the ID must not be expired.
After you have submitted your ID you will get a reset password configuration on your Email within 24 hours. in this way, you can easily Recover your Facebook Account without your Email and Phone Number.
If You want to change the “Add Friend” button to the “Follow” button read this article.