It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. There are emotions, memory, and information embedded in the images. We don’t want to lose those emotions and memory. That’s why we care about the files on our phones very much. However, sometimes we lose them accidentally and want to get them back.
Whether accidentally or intentionally, the photos on our phones get deleted. When we realize that we should not have done so, we seek a solution to know how to recover deleted photos on android. In this article, you are going to know the steps that will help you recover deleted photos on your android phone.
We get stuck in a panic situation. And this forces us to look for an application or software that can bring back the deleted photos. If you are also worried about this, this is the right place you have come to. Let’s kick-off then.
What happens to a photo after deleting it?
When you delete a photo from the gallery on your phone, it is sent to the recycle bin which is also termed as trash or trash bin where it stays for 30 days. And if the photo is removed from the recycle bin, we generally think that they are gone. But they are not truly removed. They can yet be recovered as they are on the phone in an invisible format. Recovering them requires an application.
Now, it’s obvious that we are going to use an application to recover the deleted photos from an android phone.
- If you have just deleted the photos, stop using your phone before recovering them. You can recover them until and unless you don’t overwrite on their occupied storage.
- Do not restart your phone repeatedly or several times. This may cause trouble in recovering them.
- Use a reliable and secure memory chip for recovery or you may have to face a serious problem.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android?
If you have deleted the photos from the trash or recycle bin, you need to download an application on your phone to recover the deleted photos. As this article is about the recovery on the android phone, you need to download the app from the google play store or you can download it from the browser.
You can follow the steps below to recover deleted photos on android.
- Download the app named Deleted Photo Recovery: Restore Deleted Images from the google play store and install it on your phone.
2. Open the app and click on Get Started.
3. You will be asked to allow the app to access photos, media, and files on your device. Click on Allow option.
4. Then click on Scan Photos. You can see that the phone is being scanned for the recovery of the photos.
5. Click on Show Deleted Files to view the files that were deleted on your phone. You can see the photos.
6. Select a photo or the photos that you want to get recovered. Then tap on Restore Now.
7. Hit a click on View Restored Photos if you want to see the photo/photos.
8. Check whether the photo is shown in the gallery or not.
If you have followed all the steps mentioned above, you can find the recovered photos in the gallery on your phone.
This was the procedure to get the deleted photos recovered on the android phone. You can also find that the steps are quite easy to carry out, isn’t it? Hope you are benefitted from this article and also liked it. Stay tuned for such articles and feel free to comment on us if you have anything to say.
Watch this tutorial video: