AdSense is a free, simple way to earn money by placing ads on your website, YouTube channel, etc. You can link your Bank Account To Your YouTube Channel and transfer money directly to your bank, Here is a step by step Guide for You.
Required conditions to add your bank account to your YouTube channel:
- Your channel should be monetized.
- Adsence should be connected to your YouTube Channel.
- Varified Your AdSense Account.
- Earned a minimum of $10
- Verified your address.
To add your Bank account on AdSense you need the following information:
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Swift Code
Follow these steps To Link your Bank Account To Your YouTube Channel:
1. Open Your Web browser and Google search ‘Adsence’ and ‘Sign in’ to your AdSense account.
2. Tap on ‘Payments’ and then tap on ‘Manage payments Methods.’
3. Tap on ‘Add Payment Method’ and then tap on ‘Add New wire Transfer Details’.
4. Fill up your form with all required information including SWIFT Code and finally tap on ‘Save’.
To Know your SWIFT Code of your bank, Read this Article
5. Check Your payment section to see your bank account has been added. Also, you receive an email from AdSense with the message ‘Primary Payment Method Changed’.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you will be able to Link your Bank Account To Your YouTube Channel. If you have any queries regarding this article, do comment on us.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.