A large number of world population wants to know how to link and unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts. This is because quite an enormous figure is using both the apps. They perhaps want to post same content on both the platforms to get rid from posting separately.
There should probably be an article on this topic so that the users can enjoy this facility conveniently. This pushed us to come with this article with complete guide for the readers. So, we have come up with an article which elucidates all the minute steps to link and unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts.
A quick view of Facebook and Instagram users:
Every fourth person in the world uses Facebook and every seventh person in the world uses Instagram. The users of Facebook and Instagram app count in billion. The number of users of Facebook app alone can surpass the combined population of Africa, Europe and North America with 2.70 billion monthly active users. Whereas a majority of Instagram users are from India and the U.S.A. The total number of Instagram users is roughly 1 billion.
As, Facebook and Instagram, both are now owned by Mark Zuckerberg, it has become possible for their users to link their accounts on both the apps to one another. In this article, you will get the complete procedure to link as well as to unlink both the accounts.
Benefits of linking Facebook and Instagram accounts?
- It makes your Facebook friends informed that you are also using Instagram.
- You can gain more followers on Instagram account through Facebook.
- Also, you can share the content on both the accounts with easy access.
- You can create easy and quick way to reach the customers streams.
- Your business interaction and advertisements can spread in an easy and smooth way.
- And yes, you only gain but there is nothing to lose by linking both the accounts.
How to link and unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts?
As you go through the article, you can find the procedure for both linking and unlinking Facebook and Instagram accounts. First I have presented the steps to link the accounts.
How to link Facebook and Instagram accounts?
Let’s know first how to link Facebook and Instagram accounts. As you go through the steps, you can find that the process is quite simple. Follow these steps to link your Facebook and Instagram Accounts.
- Open Instagram app on your phone. Click on your profile at the bottom right of the screen. Then click on the menu at the top right corner.
2. Click on Settings and then on Account.
3. Tap on Sharing to other apps and select the app (to link). (Here we are selecting Facebook app)
4. Click on your profile and then on Continue.
5. Tap on Yes, Finish Setup.
6. Select Start Sharing to Facebook. Then select the option of your choice. (i.e. whether to share both post and the story or either of them)
This was to make you clear about the steps that tell you how to link Facebook and Instagram accounts. Following the steps mentioned above, you can easily link your Facebook account to Instagram.
How to unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts?
You may want to unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts for a certain reason or no reason, perhaps having no longer interest in using them as linked accounts. Here, I have mentioned the steps which if followed, can help you unlinking your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 from above mentioned procedure. (You already know that you are following these steps to unlink a Facebook account to that of Instagram.) However, here the app linked to your Instagram account is shown in blue colour.
2. Click on Account Centre.
3. Tap on the desired linked accounts among the Accounts and Profiles shown. Then select the account you want to unlink.
4. After that, click on Remove from Accounts Centre. Then tap on Continue.
5. Finally, click on Remove XYZ to unlink the account.
These were the steps to unlink the Facebook account to Instagram account.
So, you can see that we have provided complete procedure to link and unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts. This is because you may also look for the procedures to unlink both the accounts as you may need it at some point of time.
In short to say, you can both link and unlink Facebook and Instagram accounts by following the steps mentioned in this article. Hope you are benefitted by this article and liked it. Stay tuned for more articles on different problem-solving and knowledgeable topics. If you have anything to say about this article, feel free and comfortable to comment us.