Have you ever been travelling or frequently on the go and looking for free WiFi? Free Wi-Fi is everywhere if you have the right tool to find it. Wondering how to get free Wi-Fi? There are some great apps out there that will let you get free WiFi anywhere.
If you need a free internet connection, your first call should be well-known public places that offer Wi-Fi hotspots. There are plenty you can choose from – coffee shops, restaurants, retail stores, supermarkets, museums and many more.
Although a WiFi cloud may not be covering the entire planet just yet, you can find free WiFi almost anywhere, if you know where to look.
We’ll list five WiFi finding options that will make it possible for you to scan your surroundings and find millions of free, legal hotspot that don’t require passwords.
Use these tricks to get free WiFi anywhere
Get Free WiFi Apps
There are numbers of the app available to track Wi-Fi hotspots but all of them might not be reliable for you. Here, we will list the top three apps that will surely help you to find out free Wi-Fi, no matter where you are in the world.
#Instabridge – Get free WiFi anywhere you want
Instabridge crowdsourced app offers a map with over a million free public Wi-Fi networks. It includes not only login credentials but an auto-connect function. Thus, whenever you’re close to a Wi-Fi hotspot listed in the app, your mobile device (be it an Android or iOS device) will connect automatically. The free app lets individuals, coffee shops, hotels and the like participate, giving you a map and one single platform to find and connect to any of the available hotspots.
Features of Instabridge App:
- Available for iOS and Android
- Supports Family Sharing
- Offline maps included
- Supports WPA3, WPA2, WPA, and WEP
- Provides stats like data usage, popularity, and speed
Download the Instabridge now and seamlessly connect to a WiFi on your Android.
1. Open Play store and search ‘Instabridge’ and install it.
2. Allow location access and proceed by signing up or you can ‘Skip‘.
3. A list of available Wi-Fi will be shown and you can know password by tapping on ‘Show Password‘. You can also see the Wi-Fi map by clicking on the ‘Map’ option.
# WeFi – Free WiFi Connect Tool & Find WiFi
This app can help you find hotspots in any area for the app will provide you with the lists of hotspots available online and offline. The app will also help you automatically connect to a WiFi when a WiFi is available and disconnects you automatically when there is none already. This app for free Wi-Fi helps you assess network availability and quality before you get online. With WeFi, you can choose the network that works best for you and find free Wi-Fi near your location.
Download the WeFi now and seamlessly connect to a WiFi on your Android.
1. Open Play store and search ‘WeFi – Free WiFi’ and install it. Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
2. Skip the tutorial and allow the location access and to proceed.
3. A list of available Wi-Fi will be shown on the map and you can see the password by tapping on ‘Show Password‘. You can also see the Wi-Fi list by clicking on the top left button.
#Free WiFi Passwords & Internet Hotspot – WiFi Map®
WiFi Map is the largest Wi-Fi community in the World which helps to Connect to WiFi for Free around the world! WiFi Map has 100 million WiFis available worldwide WiFi Hotspots, passwords & comments from Wifi Map users!
Features of WiFi Map: –
- Access Internet for Free when you connect to WiFi –
- Millions of WiFi hotspots available worldwide –
- WiFi passwords and tips –
- Smart search –
- Map navigation –
- Filter by the nearest WiFi around you –
- Share WiFis on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter for your friends –
- You can add WiFi hotspots around you
1. Open Play store and search ‘Free WiFi Passwords – WiFi Map’ and install it. To proceed, accept the terms and conditions and allow the location access.
3. A map of available Wi-Fi will be shown and you can also open the Wi-Fi list by pulling up the menu. To know password tap on ‘Unlock Password‘.
Find Wi-Fi using Facebook:
If you have Facebook on your phone, you can use it to find local businesses that offer public Wi-Fi. Here’s how to use this tool. Facebook’s Find Wi-Fi tool is one of a bunch of built-in mini-apps that you might not even realize is on your phone. Find WiFi was launched in a few countries in 2016 and today Facebook announced it would be expanding the feature globally.
To Get Free WiFi anywhere, Follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app and tap the menu button in the top right corner. Scroll down and tap See More and tap Find Wi-Fi in the list. Allow the location Access to proceed.
2. Tap on ‘Get Started’ and a list of available free Wi-Fi near your location will be shown. You can also open Wi-Fi map by tapping on the ‘Map’ option.
You can also get free Wi-Fi location easily from google search. Search ‘free Wi-Fi near me’ and a list of free WiFi near your location will be shown on their map.
Using these methods, you can get free Wi-Fi anywhere. You can also enjoy this feature following the above simple steps.
Disclaimer: This article is for education purposes only. We do not promote or encourage any issue of illegal use of this app.