According to recent figures, Instagram has approximately 1 billion monthly active users. It is not new knowledge that anyone who owns an Instagram account can write a comment. After doing so, users might be wondering where you’ve left your mark after a while. Fortunately, you can find your comment on Instagram using the techniques listed below.
Why Are Instagram Comments Important?
Comments are a terrific method to consistently communicate with your followers. The reality is that they have the capability of increasing your post engagement and assisting you in generating revenue.
You might want to keep track of Instagram comments because they supply you with extra vital information. With hundreds of comments on your blogs, it appears that you are unable to read them all. You must keep track of your remarks.
How To Find Your Comment On Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t have a built-in feature for seeing your comments history. You may, however, see them using a few workarounds and processes. The involves obtaining a copy of your Instagram data.
Your Instagram profile data includes not just the comments you’ve left, but also information like prior messages, settings, posts you’ve liked, profile details, photographs, videos, and archived Stories.
1. Open the app and head to ‘Settings’.
2. Go to ‘Security’ and ‘Download Data’.
3. Fill in your email address and click the bottom-right ‘Request download‘ button.
4. Wait for Instagram to send your data to your email address.
5. After receiving the email, open it and click the ‘Download Data‘ button.
6. You will be redirected to the Instagram login page. Enter your credentials and click the ‘Download Information‘ button.
7. The downloaded file will be in .zip format. Open the folder.
8. Open the ‘Comments‘ folder.
9. Here you will find a ‘post_comments‘ file in either HTML or JSON format.
10. Double-click the ‘post_comments‘ file to open it if it is in HTML format. You may use Anyconv to convert JSON to PDF if the file is in JSON format.
When you open the “post comments” file, it will display you all of the comments you’ve made on Instagram.
By following these ten steps, you will be able to find your comment on Instagram.
However, the disadvantage of this method is that it does not direct you to the post you made the comment on.
How to Delete a Group Chat on Messenger For Everyone?
Instagram comments are a terrific way to communicate with other users, whether you want to express gratitude for a photo, ask a question about a piece of content, or answer a fellow’s message.
But what if you find a severe spelling error in one of your own comments?
It’s only fair that a user makes a mistake or provides wrong information in your comments. While users cannot edit comments within the app, they may delete them and replace them with new ones.
We hope this article was helpful for you. By following these steps, you will be able to find your comment on Instagram, regardless of whether you are days or years ago.
Do let your know your reviews in the chatbox, and drop us your questions if you have any.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tech news, tips & tricks, and tech reviews.