YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform worldwide. This platform contains hundreds of millions of videos that you can watch. One of the best features that this app provides is that it lets you create a playlist comprising of your favorite songs and play them whenever you want to on repeat. This playlist is saved on the platform itself. But what if you want to download it?
The most prominent reason that might want to download a playlist from YouTube is that this playlist is saved on the platform and can only be played in the presence of an internet connection. So if you are somewhere where there is no proper connection to the internet, this playlist will fail to load.
If you are new on this platform and have no idea how to download a playlist from YouTube, worry no more because, with this article, we have you covered.
How to Download a Playlist from YouTube?
The first thing you must do before downloading a playlist from YouTube is to create it. Downloading a playlist from YouTube can seem like a long process and hectic and it is so when you actually compare it with creating a playlist. But, there are certain ways you can do this easily. You can download a playlist from YouTube by:
1. Using Phones
2. Using Desktop/PC
1. Using Phones
It is very easy to download a playlist from YouTube using your phone i.e. via the YouTube app as it provides you a built-in option to do so. To download a playlist on your phone, follow the given steps:
1. Open YouTube on your phone and log into your account.
2. Click on ‘Library’.
3. Under the Playlist section, open the playlist you want to download.
4. Click on the ‘Download’ icon at the top.
5. The playlist starts downloading.
The videos will be saved offline in the same place where the playlist exists and you can access them anytime. In this way, you can download a playlist from YouTube using your phone.
2. Using Desktop/PC
If you tried downloading a playlist from YouTube previously on your desktops, you might have found out that there is no button that lets to download the playlist at once. This is why you will have to make use of third-party websites in order to do so. Below, we have mentioned some of these third-party apps and websites that will let you download a playlist from YouTube:
ddownr is a free YouTube video downloader website that also allows you to download YouTube videos. To download a playlist from YouTube using ddownr, follow the given steps:
1. First open YouTube and copy the link to the playlist you wish to download.
2. Open ddownr on your desktop/PC.
3. Paste the copied URL in the search box of the site.
4. Click on ‘Download’ option.
5. You can choose in which format you want to download the playlist among audio (MP3, M4A) and for video purposes, MP4 (320p, 480p, 720p) or, WEBM (4K, 8K).
6. Select your appropriate desire.
7. You will see that your playlist starts downloading. You can find the downloaded files in the download container of your computer.
Youtubeplaylist.cc is one of the other websites that allow you to download a playlist from YouTube. To do so, follow the given steps:
1. Open youtubeplaylist.cc in your web browser. If you do not have an account, register for a new account.
2. Else, if you have an account, log in.
3. Now, copy the link of the video from the playlist you wish to download.
4. Paste it in the search bar for URL and click ‘OK‘.
7. Hit the ‘Download’ button as shown below.
8. When the Status of the video is ready for download, click on the ‘Download’ arrow button ready for action.
9. The video starts downloading.
10. It will be stored in the ‘Download’ section of your computer.
Hence, by using the steps mentioned above, you can now easily download a playlist from YouTube. If you use phones often, download them directly as mentioned above. If you are more of a computer user, you can use the third-party websites listed to download playlists.
Hope this article was helpful and cleared your doubts. Feel free to leave comments in case of any queries.