In the past, Microsoft Windows was installed by disc, CD- or DVD-ROM, or the floppy disc. These modems are also fading nowadays. Generally, the operating system is either preinstalled on the new computer or laptop or bought Windows directly online, complete with a digital license. But Nowadays, you can Create Bootable USB Without Any Software Using CMD.
However, if you need an external installation medium, many people nowadays use a bootable USB drive. It’s faster and more compact than optical discs and easy for setup.
There are several ways through which you can make your Pen Drive bootable but today we will learn to make bootable Pen Drive uniquely.
Follow these simple steps to Create Bootable USB Without Any Software Using CMD.
1. Open your downloaded folder of Windows OS and further open Boot folder.
2. After opening the boot folder, copy the application “bootsect” to your Pen Drive.
3. Select the application “bootsect” and Run as administrator in your Pen Drive.
4. Copy all the files from your Windows folder to your Pen Drive.
After your files have been copied, your Pen Drive is ready for booting your computer.
Follow these steps to boot your Computer from Pen Drive
- Press the Power button for your computer.
- During the initial startup screen, press ESC, F1, F2, F8 or F10. (Depending on the company that created your version of BIOS, a menu may appear.)
- When you choose to enter the BIOS Setup, the setup utility page will appear.
- Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, select the BOOT tab. All of the available system devices will be displayed in order of their boot priority. You can reorder the devices here.
- Move USB to be first in the boot sequence.
- Save the change and then exit the BIOS Setup.
- The computer will restart using the new settings, booting from your USB drive.
- Stay alert! Depending on your BIOS, you may be prompted with a message to Press any key to boot from an external device and you will only have a few seconds to respond. If you do nothing, your computer will go to the next device in the boot sequence list, which will likely be your hard drive.
Following these steps, You can Create Bootable USB Without Any Software Using CMD easily. If you have any queries, do comment on us.