How to Create and Verify eSewa Account from Mobile in 2020। KYC Verification
eSewa is Nepal’s first online payment service provider. eSewa, which launched the service from January 25, 2010, releasing a beta version in 2009, envisioning a cashless economy, claims to have reached every part of the country in a decade.
Though there are others payment gateways eSewa has become the first choice due to its goodwill. More than five lakhs of customers, twenty thousand plus eSewa Zone and more one thousand of merchants.
It is an electronic wallet which allows users to transfer and deposit money on various banks and also offers you facility to top-up your mobile, pay postpaid, landline and ADSL bills, buy bus tickets, airlines tickets and movie tickets, transfer money from one bank to another.
Why use eSewa?
- Mobile Phone Recharge and Topup
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Drinking Water (Khanepani) Bill Payment
- Airlines / Bus Ticketing
- Movie Ticketing
- ISP Bill Payment
- School/ College Fee Payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Bank Deposit and Remittance
- Insurance/ EMI/ Finance Payment
- Events and Fairs Ticket (Cricket, Football, Concert, etc.)
There are more than 100 similar services that are made available by eSewa.
Follow these simple steps to learn to Create and Verify eSewa Account:
Step 1: Open Play store and search ‘eSewa’ and install it.
Step 2: Open the app and tap on ‘Login/Register’ and then ‘Register for Free for’ your registration.
Step 3: Fill up the registration form by adding Mobile number, Name and Gender and tap on Proceed by verifying your Mobile number from 6-digit verification code.
Step 4: Set the secure 4-digit MPIN to complete your eSewa Registration. Tap Update on your Home Screen for completing KYC form.
Note: You can also open by tapping on profile image and then “My Information”.
Step 5: Now you are in KYC verification. A form will open and fill all the details dully.
Step 6:Attach the document asked like Photo and ID’s like Citizenship or or license or passport and also fill document information.
Personal details required for KYC are as follows:
- Full Name
- Father’s Name
- Grandfather’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact No.
- Permanent Address
- Current Address
- Document information i.e. Document number, issued date, etc.
Documents required for KYC are as follows:
- 1.Scanned photos of PP size photo
- 2. Both sides of Citizenship/License/passport/voter ID.
Step 7: Click on Submit and confirm your details after reviewing it to complete your KYC verification.
You will receive KYC approval within 48 hours of filling out the form.
Note: If you have any issues with KYC registration Contact eSewa Customer Care. For this tap on 3 dotted lines in top lest corners and click on Help. Select the option through which you can contact.
After verifying KYC, users get various benefits like:
- Verified user will be able to transact above NRs. 5,000 per transaction.
- Verified user can transfer money from their wallets to bank accounts maintained at eSewa Member Banks at minimal charges.
- Verified user can receive the amount from Western Union directly in their eSewa account.
Its all about eSewa and KYC verification. You can enjoy hundreds of offers by sitting at home if you have eSewa account.