Facebook is a popular social media platform from Meta. It is one of the most used social media platforms and millions of people access it every day. Sometimes you may see a post from someone you liked and want to post. If there is no option to share, you can copy and paste on Facebook the post you liked. This is the easiest option to share the post you like which does not have the share option. Read the full article to learn how to copy and paste posts on Facebook.
How can the feature copy and paste on Facebook help you? You may see posts and statuses from different people which may attract you. However, many people make privacy settings such that the posts can not be shared. During, such times you can copy and paste the posts. However, you can only copy posts but not images and videos.
How to Copy and Paste on Facebook?
So, now after knowing when can the feature of copying and pasting can be useful, let us look at how to do so. There are two different options you can follow in order to copy and paste posts on Facebook. They are:
- Copy and Paste on Facebook from Smartphone
- Copy and Paste on Facebook from the PC
Copy and Paste on Facebook from Smartphone
The copying and pasting of posts on Facebook using the smartphone is very easy. It is similar to how you copy and paste other texts on your phone. So, in order to copy the status and paste it follow the steps given below:
1. Open the Facebook app and open the status which you want to copy.
2. Select and hold the text you want to copy for a few seconds.
3. Tap on ‘Copy text’ to copy the text.
4. Go to the area where you want to paste the text you copied.
5. Hold the screen for a while and then tap on ‘Paste’.
6. You will see the text you pasted in the area.
So, by following these steps above, you can copy and post statuses and texts on Facebook. You can paste the text anywhere including the status area, comments, and so on. The same method is applicable to smartphones as well as PCs.
Copy and Paste on Facebook from the PC
You can also copy and paste posts and texts on Facebook using your PC. However, with Facebook on PC, you can also copy images but not videos and GIFs. If you wish to copy the image as well then you should try Facebook on PC. You can follow the same steps to copy and paste images and texts on your Facebook PC. To do so, follow the steps given below:
1. Open Facebook on your PC and open the text or the image you want to copy.
2. Right-click your mouse after which a pop-up appears.
3. Tap on ‘Copy’.
4. Go to the place where you want to paste the image or text you just copied.
5. Right-click on your mouse once again and then tap on ‘Paste’.
6. You will see the image or text you just pasted in that area.
So, by following the steps given above, you can copy and paste using your PC. You can also copy images using this method.
RELATED: HOW TO POST GIFS ON FACEBOOK?
Hence, by using the steps mentioned above, you can easily copy someone’s status and post it on Facebook. You can copy the texts, but Facebook does not give you the option to copy media files. This includes images, videos, and GIFs.
Hope this article was helpful and cleared your doubts and now you can without any difficulties copy and paste it on Facebook. Do leave comments if you have any queries and also consider sharing our article with others.